Autumn/ Fall Leaves Cake

Let me start by saying I love Autumn. The leaves falling off the trees in glistening colours, hot chocolates by the fire, sweaters, pumpkin spiced everything, bobble hats, dark lipstick, fluffy coats and winter spiced candles. There's literally nothing better. 




But in England we forget that along with all the wonderful synonyms of Autumn comes with coming out of work when it's nearly pitch black, trudging through the sludge of semi melted snow, frozen finger tips and having to wear 10 pairs of socks to keep warm. However I think that the positives outweigh the slight in conveniences, so I decided to make an Autumn leaves inspired cake, covered in fondant sparkly leaves, pumpkins and the occasional acorn. 




 This time of year reminds me of Ed Sheeran's song Autumn Leaves, definitely worth a listen! 
Hope you have an amazing autumn Xx

Comments

  1. This cake is actually amazing, the little leaves look so pretty! I love it!!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, you're so talented! This cake looks just stunning! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks perfect! I'll take one for every season, please ;) I love your blog by the way.
    The Rad Wife

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts