Good Food Show & Cake and Bake Show Adventures

You can imagine my excitement when I discovered that there was a huge exhibition dedicated to cake, bakes and food in London, in fact two of them! 
I visited the Cake and Bake show a month ago where I saw previous Bake Off contestants show their culinary skills, I'm sure I fan-girled enough for everyone who didn't get a chance to go. 



There also was incredible cake decorations and utensils for cake craft which I spent a lot of time... and money at- but another glitter spray is totally essential right? 






Yesterday I visited the Good Food Show in Olympia which was incredible! Every few steps there was a stall holder presenting you with some kind of food or drink product sample for you to try, from white chocolate liqueur to salami... luckily their stalls we'rent next to each other! I visited the exhibition with a chef friend of mine, so it was lovely to be in the company of someone who got just as excited as I did when we came across a knife stall! 






We were lucky enough to watch the wonderful Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood (legends) cook a few dishes in the super theatre
If you would like to get tickets to the next Good Food Show it is on at the NEC Birmingham from the 26th-29th November, tickets for sale here. I can assure you, you wont regret it! Enjoy xx


This is not a sponsored post

Comments

Popular Posts