Christmas time s'mores

CHRISTMAS TIME HAS FINALLY ARRIVED - I've withheld from blogging the total run up to Christmas due to the absolute fear that I would be penalised for putting my tree up in... November, or listening to good old Michael Buble in October or starting Christmas shopping before it was cold enough to even wear a scarf. Never the less, a Merry Christmas is now officially in order as it is less than a week away; sorry to panic you with that deadline if you're one of those last minute shoppers or turkey buyers [would you believe they'd run out of turkey crowns in my local supermarket today, guess we'll be having frozen chicken breasts this season]. 

Confession number 1, I had never made, nor eaten a s'more before this season. So when my sister brought a pack of graham crackers [along with probably the whole stock of target] home with her from New York, I decide to take matters into my own hands and finally light the fire and make them. Oh boy what I had been missing out on!



These are such cute Christmasy treats, which may seem like a 'normal' thing to most American but to us Brits my family got rather overly excited about the prospect of toasty marshmallow with chocolate, so definitely worth a try if you haven't before! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season, even if you don't celebrate it, surrounded by good food and better company - Enjoy xx

Comments

Popular Posts