Liberty's Lavish Cakes

I'm back



A few things have changed to my site recently - a re brand and rename. 
Fashionable F00d had been running for 5 years and had developed so much over those years that the name didn't seem fitting anymore. It initially started as a way for me to share savory foodie recipes that I had developed over my time training to be a chef; but it grew with me when I decided to train in pastry and start a cake company - https://www.facebook.com/libertyslavishcakes



As the fitting name - Liberty's Lavish Cakes was born. 
The ethos is still very much the same, I want to share pretty things I make and to inspire people to bake. 
So it's out here now, I won't be slacking anymore - a feast of foodie photographs and cake creations will be filling your feed once again 


Comments

Popular Posts