Valentines Day - Champagne Drip Cake

Whether your 14th February is filled with truffles and champagne or pizza and the titanic, this cake is suited to both giving to loved ones and devouring by yourself.  


No matter who you're with or, not this Valentines Day, I hope that if you decide to make this cake, you enjoy it; because who doesn't love champagne and cake... both rolled into one is like a dream come true.


Decided to push the boat out, and be extra, I made some pink/blue heart macaroons, pink meringues, and covered some lindor chocolates in pink glitter. The ganache was white chocolate and champagne which I coloured pink [because what other colour would I possibly choose?]

I really hope this pink, purple and blue drip cake gave you some inspiration for any Valentines Day baking you have planned this year, Enjoy xx

Comments

Popular Posts