Green Cuisine Juice


After seeing several people talk so highly about juicers, I gave into the hype and a purchased one. I was extremely excited when it finally arrived (a little too excited considering it is really just a juicer - compared to a new phone or such, it was just as thrilling for me to receive...*sighs* what has my life become?). After much deliberation I decided to purchase one called 'Popamazing Chinkyboo Juicer' off amazon 'here'... mainly because it was red and matched my kitchen perfectly and had a funny name; but also because I had read that it was more quiet than an average juicer. 



I constructed a 'Green Juice' recipe which involves many fruits and vegetables and gives benefits such as: 
  • The green vegetables contains chlorophyll which helps detoxify your body. 
  • Provides many vitamins, minerals and enzymes which are absorbed immediately into the blood stream, so work quickly to nourish your body. 
  • Spinach is rich in iron, which provides more energy for the body.
  • Hydrating



On to the ingredients - There aren't specific quantities but just keep adding them until you have the require amount and taste (for example I added more oranges). 


All you have to do is add them to the juicer... but be careful as the blades are extremely fast and sharp. 



Refrigerate after for a more refreshing taste - perfect for the summer. 



There you have it, easy and healthy Green Juice, Enjoy xx

Comments

  1. Hello dear!
    Love this post very much,it's so nice and pretty!
    Very inspirational!
    Hopefully you can visit my blog,would love to hear from you!
    xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts